Monday, November 2, 2009

Hungry and tired

This few days
i am feeling more tired and stress.
1st. My final exam is coming soon.
On the 23-26november.
After that party!

But the problem is lack of time to party.
Early december i wont be free because going langkawi.
My eldest bro just came back from NZ.
my 2nd eldest bro coming back
when my cousin from Australia is coming back.
They are going to stay for 2 weeks.
And i really missed them.
They are going to stay with us.

So yeah..
Gonna spend every single time with them!
hahahaha...Cant wait la..
Now i am just dying for holiday.
I cant finish my report.
Because i dont know how to do. X(
Gahhhh! :X

Now i am just tired and hungry.
After dinner,
i have to prepare for my presentation tmr.
Hate it...!
I wanted to exercise but i am going on a diet.
I feel that my tummy grow a lot!
Gonna change it back! :(
Have to exercise!!!
My head feels weird after sunday swimming.
Ugh! Water got in my ear..
Still feel pain now. OUCH ouch...ouch.

This days gonna feel lonely.
I dunno but dont ask if u care. :X
Hmmmm...
Waiting for dinner while blogging.
If i can insert Sound clip,
i will put the sound of my tummy growling.
Hahahaha....It has music.

Well,
Thats all i guess..
My day in college is always the same just lepak a lot. xD
BuhBye~!

No comments:

Post a Comment