Friday, October 30, 2009

Sigh


Urgh! Break another nail. Ouch. This time hurts.
Today is friday.
And i have nothing to do
So i just blog.
Today had no classes.
But went to college to finish my assignments.
After 2pm.
Went for lunch with the richard, guna and brian
and then went pool with charles, cz, cg and jon.
We see a lot of interesting things on the way too! xD
After that went dota.
Dota till 7pm. hahaha xD
Have dinner then went home.
Traffic jam la.
So i had to wait in the car.
Damn bored that time...
Came on about 9pm then makan dinner again.

Then now...
DOTA, chat, listen to music, blog and skype.
Sien... thats about my day today.
Pretty boring huh?
No worries...
My blog is pretty boring too. Nothing interesting.
So press the right top conner x.
Thats it.

Last time webcam-ing photo with eli.

Today webcam-ing photo with Piggie.

Are u playing games with me?
I feel things are not the way like before?
Did i do something wrong?
Or do u think i am weird so u are avoiding me? Or are u like that?
I thought we could be best friends.
But I guess i was wrong.
Thanks for trying anyway. X_X
Thats all.. Night. :]

Adding on...
Now its 1.40am.
Playing dota now! :] hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment