Thursday, October 22, 2009

Assignments

Ronins (KDU), Hyenas (taylor subang), Maestro (Metropolitan) and Malaysia Association of Dodgeball (M.A.D)
Me at waterfall.
Walking to the waterfall
Me and the gang walking to waterfall
Maestro on the way
Started our journey to waterfall.
Our waterfall trip pictures.
Today was tiring.
I had to be at inti for inti's training.
We had fun trashing them
because they are new.
hahaha...!
We barely sweat.
Had to borrow our dodgeball to them.
and a small game.
Score was 10-3!
haha..

After that,
Richard, guna, elizabeth lee, je hui, marcus and brian
went back to college to do their assignments.
So me and lucas stay to take the whole team.
including some inti players in our team.
Turn out,
it wasnt so bad. We won about 8 games and lost 3!
hahaha..

But i broke a nail. :(
haha!

And injured my leg..small scratch tho.
and i got knock on my head cause of distraction! X_X

After training..
it was 7pm.
So i went asia cafe to have my dinner with wi yew.
Then my mom pick me up at 8.10pm.
Should have brought the car out.
Went home and start blogging.

I started to miss chatting with someone on skype.
Hahaha.
Soon my skype is gonna rust.
U know who u are.. Its YOU! YOU! YOU!
Talking to her now.

Tomorrow no classes..
but i am going to college to do my group assignments.
For statistics.
Hahhaha.
Pack time!

Saturday,
going to crocodile farm to play dodgeball.
They have some really awesome place for dodgeball.
4pm-6pm.
They are going to select a few top players for the
international dodgeball team!
Thats so cool! xD
i want in! i hope.
hahaha..Out of 40+ people.
So that is gonna be hard hard hard. :(

Ahhh...
How now..?
Starting hiphop and breakdance class soon.
Hoping to open a crew before next year battle Ground match!
Me, wi yew and.......+2 girls. hahaha

Well,
thats all..
I gtg..Nice blogging today. :)
Ill post some photos soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment