Monday, November 16, 2009

Blogging at 1.40am.*

accident happens :]
Have u ever feel that things doesnt happen the way u wanted.
That is just be selfish.
And i know i've been one too.
Its very selfish.
That's why i am awake.
Blog-ing this out. Hopefully i can get some sleep.
I don't know what i've become or who i am.
But i know it's wrong.
I've been all stress up and i don't know what am i doing.
Stress is the word to describe now.
Although i never kept it in my vocabulary.
I am SORRY...
To those i didn't realize my mistake and to those i hurt.
Give me another chance? Tell me what i done.
It's better than leaving the scar there.
Cause i won't make u disappointed.
I promise. :]

Sigh...Things may come worst to worst.
I have exam coming soon next week.
And i am not sure if i am prepared.
But i hope i wont fail any subject. :X
I think i slack a lot so i am pretty scared.
Aiks...what am i gonna do..?
Thinking about it makes me feel worst.
After exam, i won't be stuck at home.
Its party then!

Lastly, good luck to those SPM people!
This Wednesday is a big day for u all so all the BEST!
May god be by your side. :]
And especially to u, Eli! Dont slack! hahaha.. xD

Smile :]

That's all,
i feel much better. :D
I still got a lot to learn.
Byeeeeeee~!

No comments:

Post a Comment